“MGN18” ACCESSIBILLITY STATEMENT
We firmly believe that the internet should be available and accessible to anyone and are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the broadest possible audience, regardless of ability.
The accessibility adjustments efforts on our website were carried out in accordance the Accessibility Directives in the international law and the document of the Worldwide Web W3C Consortium, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines WCAG 2.0 December 2008 2.0 Edition. The accessibility compliance has been tested on leading browsers in their latest versions, and the website is adapted for viewing and supported by various browsers.
An accessibility menu has been implemented on the site. Clicking on the menu allows for opening the accessibility buttons.
WHAT IS ON THE MENU?
• Navigation on the screen with the keyboard;
• Cancel and stop display flashes and animations;
• Eliminating color and black and white presentation of the site;
• Display the page in brown sepia color;
• High contrast presentation of page;
• High contrast of black and yellow;
• Inverting the colors of the screen display;
• Highlighting all headings marked with title tag;
• Highlighting all links marked with link tag;
• Presenting an alternative description on mouseover;
• Presentation of alternative description permanently;
• Replace all the fonts to a readable fonts;
• Increasing the display size of texts;
• Decreasing the display size of texts;
• Increasing screen display;
• Decreasing screen display;
• Using a large white cursor;
• Using a large black cursor;
• Switching site view to reading mode;
It should be noted that, despite our efforts to make all the web pages on this website accessible, it is possible that it will be discovered that some parts of the website (certain pages, functions etc.) are not accessible. The accessing work is an ongoing lengthy and developing process, and we are hoping to improve the website’s accessibility for the benefit of all our customers, including those with disabilities.
In case you encounter and/or experience difficulties browsing the website or accessing services, or for any other inquiry related to accessibility, you can contact the Accessibility Coordinator using the details provided below. We will address the issue and get back to you promptly with information about its resolution. Here are the details of the Accessibility Coordinator:
Name: Shmuel Zohar Yanai
or email: email@example.com
Last updated: November 2023